Use over 30 spell check dictionaries in several languages in order to improve editing.
Spell Magicâ„¢ comes as a response to applications that don’t include a spell checker (or do include, but it lacks performance). Left open in the system tray, it provides help for any text, phrase or word.
The SmartBar is the central utility and it includes the Spell Check Clipboard, Editor, Options and Help. Configure Hotkeys, Mouse, or even Character Preferences fast and easy. Spelling options include ignore internet addresses, prompt on repeated word, check/correct spelling as you type, ignore markup languages.
With these in mind, Spell Magicâ„¢ seems not only flawless, but both an interesting and necessary tool. Nevertheless, there is one bug: when trying to select the default language, an error message (as seen in the screenshot, below) pops-out: “This function is not available…”. It is worth it to mention that this error appears only in the trial version.
What’s new in Spell Magicâ„¢ 5.3.1:
- Spell check anything in any program on your computer.
- 30+ spell check dictionaries in several languages, including Medical, Legal & Technical.
- Easily set Preferences: set shortcut Hotkeys, set left & right mouse button.
- Add words to Custom Dictionary, Auto-Correct.
- Instant Spell – is a mini text editor with all the basic functionality, including ActiveSpell that underlines misspelled words as you type.
Spell Magicâ„¢ 5.3.1 can be downloaded here.