Asus introduced “Republic of Gamers”, a series of products special for gamers.
This is Asus respond to DFI’s “LANParty” models and “Fatal1ty” belonging to Abit.
The Republic of Gamers line-up will be consisted out of Socket AM2 and Conroe-supporting Socket 775 products. Only the best for your gaming computer.
For now, Asus has a nice surprise for its gamers. A polished version of M2N32-SLI DeLuxe, their AM2 motherboard.
This motherboard has a lot of features, some you don’t even think about.
- AI Gear – To balance both system performance and quietness, AI Gear allows users to choose from profiles to adjust CPU frequency and vCore voltage, minimizing system noise and power consumption. Users can real-time change the mode under operating system to suit their needs.
- WiFi-AP Solo™ (Wireless Edition only) – WiFi AP Solo™ allows a new level of versatility for your PC, enabling it to create a complete wireless home network in either AP or wireless client mode. Users will be able to play LAN games, connect to the Internet, access and share printers, and use Skype from anywhere within range. WiFi-AP Solo™ can provide these functions even when the PC is in sleep mode, so users can use Skype as a true replacement for tradition long distance telephone service. WiFi-AP Solo™ is an on-board feature, which means that user will save the extra WiFi AP cost.
- The bundled Superbeam Array Microphone receives only the sound coming from the reception cone and ignores the sound coming from other directions. This mechanism eliminates a large number of interferences including neighboring speakers and reverberations. It also uses advanced de-reverberation techniques to reduce echo and minimize its effect on the speech engine.
- Stack Cool 2 – Stack Cool 2 is a fan-less and zero-noise cooling solution offered exclusively by ASUS. It effectively transfers heat generated by the critical components to the other side of the specially designed PCB (printed circuit board) for effective heat dissipation.
- 8 Phase Power Design – ASUS 8-Phase Power Design keeps CPU and power module away from suffering risk of high power stress, which makes CPU lifetime much longer and system more stable. Furthermore, It provides high efficiency operation to generate less heat than conventional power solutions and consequently achieve cool system environment. With this strong power pump, this motherboard is made for overclocking.
And these are only a few of its features.
Is going to attract Asus game hardcore with its new motherboard series or will it be only an attempt? We will see and probably the benchmarks will speak and decide which one is better.