OCZ will deliver a differentiated GPU solution to gamers with the launch of the OCZ NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB PCI Express.
8800 GTX card offers more overclocking headroom by means of premium GDDR3 memory and an advanced screening process in which only the best complete cards make it into the systems of worldwide gamers.
Based on the NVIDIA GeForce 8 unified architecture, the OCZ 8800 GTX delivers a realistic gaming and visual experience thanks to a wealth of unparalleled features. As the world’s first DirectX 10 compatible GPU, the 8800 GTX with full Shader Model 4.0 support and NVIDIA Quantum Effects enhances graphics quality and realism to unprecedented levels.
“It has become a logical step for OCZ Technology to get back in the game, and naturally, we are doing it with the highest end solution currently available. The OCZ 8800GTX is a limited edition of hand-selected GeForce 8800 GTX, featuring a 1350 MHz 128bit stream processor and a core clocked at 575 MHz, interfaced with the frame buffer consisting of 1800 MHz GDDR3 through a 384 bit wide data path. What sets the OCZ 8800GTX apart from the competition is the uncompromised commitment to delivering the highest possible headroom for overclocking that all OCZ products are known for,” Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology.
With the addition of OCZ Geforce 8800 GTX GPUs to an industry leading line-up of OCZ SLI-Ready power supplies and memory, OCZ provides the total solution for the hardcore gamer.
NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX Graphics processor (GPU):
- Core Clock – 575MHz
- 16*32 x 12 pcs for 768MB 384bit high-speed DDR3
- Memory Clock – 1800MHz
- Integrated Dual 400MHz RAMDAC (up to QXGA 2048 x 1536 @85Hz)
- Support PCI-Express 16X BUS
- Dual DVI+HDTV (S-Video out)
- Dimensions: 280mm x 126mm x 33.5 mm
- NVIDIA unified architecture with GigaThread technology
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 support
- NVIDIA SLI Technology
- 16x full-screen anti-aliasing
- True 128-bit floating point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting
- NVIDIA Quantum Effects physics processing technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
- High-Definition H.264, MPEG-2, and WMV Hardware Acceleration
- 2 dual-link DVI outputs support two 2560×1600 resolution displays
- Integrated NTSC/PAL
- High-Quality Scaling
- 2x DVI-I
- S-terminal for TV-Out