NVIDIA introduced its most powerful and advanced top-to-bottom line of Quadro professional GPU solutions.
“Our mission with Quadro is to help customers solve the world’s most challenging visual computing problems,” stated Dan Vivoli, executive vice president of marketing at NVIDIA. “We learn every day from them and are humbled by their brilliance. The new lineup, with the flagship Quadro FX 5800, sets the stage for the next ten years of innovation.”
Spanning from sub-$100 entry-level to standalone visual computing systems, this new series includes:
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 – the industry’s first 4GB, ultra high-end solution delivers the highest visualization performance and capabilities, enabling professionals to work with large-scale models and datasets. It features 240 CUDA parallel processor cores, 4 GB GDDR3 memory, 512-bit memory interface, and 102 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 – ultra high-end solution provides professionals with the most complete toolset to push the boundaries of realism, performance, and quality. It features 192 CUDA parallel processor cores, 1.5 GB GDDR3 memory, 384-bit memory interface, and 76.8 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 – single slot solution with a robust feature set and added capabilities such as SLI Multi-OS and SDI support to enable a high-performance, interactive visualization experience. It features 192 CUDA parallel processor cores, 1 GB GDDR3 memory, 256-bit memory interface, and 51.2 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 – mid-range solution offers the best price performance for workstation graphics and provides the optimal blend of quality, precision, performance, and programmability. It features 64 CUDA parallel processor cores, 768 MB GDDR3 memory, 192-bit memory interface, and 38.4 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 – best-in-class entry-level solution boosts productivity for a variety of volume CAD and digital content applications. It features 32 CUDA parallel processor cores, 512 MB GDDR3 memory, 128-bit memory interface, and 25.6 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 380 – an affordable professional-class graphics solution extends energy efficiency while delivering 50-percent faster performance. It features 16 CUDA parallel processor cores, 256 MB GDDR3 memory, 128-bit memory interface, and 22.4 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- The Quadro NVS 295 – capable of supporting up to two 30-inch digital displays at maximum resolutions, taking business graphics to a new level visual perfection.
This new line-up also brings the introduction of NVIDIA SLI Multi-OS, a technology that enables 3D workstation virtualization on the Quadro GPU. With SLI Multi-OS, applications and users are able to optimize productivity and costs through the use of multiple Quadro GPU technologies from a single workstation in a virtualized environment. Users can also enable native SLI technology support on key partner platforms to accelerate application performance, scaling and higher image quality.
NVIDIA Quadro solutions are widely available through system manufacturers such as Dell, Fujistu-Siemens, HP and Lenovo; workstation system integrators; and NVIDIA channel partners.